Roller search Nottingham to provide free charity website to non-profit organisation
We are a team of Nottingham based specialists in mobile, website and app development. Employing some of the brightest local talent, we translate business ideas into powerful digital experiences.
Local charities – we would like to help you do the same, for free.
Although we have worked with a number of charities in the past, we are keen to increase our understanding of the charitable sector and where better to start than right on our doorstep?
How will we help you?
- You will receive a fully functional website at the expense of
- The website will also be optimised for mobile devices so your stakeholders are kept up to date any time, anywhere
- Aftercare to ensure you are supported to make any changes
in the future
What’s in it for us?
- Being able to make a difference to local people
- We would like to showcase your website in our work portfolio to encourage other local charities to work with us in the future
What do you have to do?
- Contact us via email, briefly outlining your needs in terms of your charity
website requirements before the 28th of November
- We will then choose one charity to work with to develop a completely free,
brilliant new website. The chosen charity will be announced and contacted on the
5th of December
Examples of previous charity projects:
- Cardinal Hulme Centre donation page
- Freedom Charity mobile app
Click the infographic icon to see why it is so important for charities to have a
strong web presence.