We’re looking to install a few new faces in the office…we’re a friendly bunch who like to chat, we make good cuppas (if we may so ourselves?) and the banter in the office flows freely! Think you’d be a good fit? Then read on…
We’re passionate about digital marketing and crafting interactive digital experiences. Our approach to any project is split it into three key areas: Strategic, Creative and Technical.
Due to rapid growth we’re looking for a PHP Web Developer and a Marketing Account Manager to join us.
PHP Web Developer
The right person will have at least one years studio experience as well as skills in:
- Some Mobile Development Exposure
Marketing Account Manager
The right person will have experience in a similar role, including:
- Consulting clients about campaign requirements and objectives
- Formulating strategies
- Passing proposals forward
- Agreeing time scales and budgets
- Supervising staff
- Monitoring and chasing work progress
- Writing reports
- Analysing, interpreting and presenting results
- Delivering ideas and final products to clients for review
- Financial administration.
- Business development
Both positions are full-time, salary will be DOE and both roles are based in our lovely Nottingham office.
To apply, please send an email and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment agencies please do not call, as you’ll be politely ignored.