Junior Android Developer
Nottingham | Full Time | Developer Position
Roller is a leading creative technology agency based in Nottingham that specialises in mobile and web development, immersive technology and digital product design. Our core vision is to improve human relationships with technology by designing and building meaningful connections between companies and their customers, no matter the industry, device, objective or technology platform. At Roller, no two days is ever the same. Within our close-knit team we’re passionate about what we do and why we do it, always injecting some personality and fun into every day.
- Exposure to MVC and object oriented programing concepts.
- Exposure to relational database systems (e.g. SQL).
- Experience in using Android Studio and its UI builder (using constraint layouts).
- Experience in Java programing language.
- Experience in source control (i.e. Git or Subversion)
- Experience in Realm-Android, App Distribution, In-App Purchases and Unit Testing will be advantageous.
- Computer Science degree 2.1 or higher
- £21K + OTE and Quarterly Bonuses
- 28 days holiday a year
- Flexible working hours
- Bonus Birthday holiday
- Sociable Team
- Game Nights
- Hackathon Weeks