Nottingham | Full Time | Contractor
Roller is a leading creative technology agency based in Nottingham that specialises in mobile and web development, immersive technology and digital product design. Our core vision is to improve human relationships with technology by designing and building meaningful connections between companies and their customers, no matter the industry, device, objective or technology platform.
Our growing organisation is constantly evolving to keep up with changing trends, ensuring our clients get the best return on their investment with us. Being a company that is full of dedicated individuals with unique skills, we’re always on the lookout for new talent. We’re passionate about what we do and why we do it, injecting some personality and fun into every day.
As a close knit team we work across our three main departments; Design, Development and Commercial, collaborating with a range of clients from diverse sectors to bring about the best results
About The Role
We are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic middleweight iOS developer to join our Development Team. You will be working closely within our designers, project managers and clients, working on a range of projects, to deliver innovative solutions from start to finish to the highest standard.
As part of the role you will:
- Work in agile & collaborative environment, including participating in development sprints
- Collaboratively work within the UX and UI design team
- Following and improving current development processes
- Working with multiple clients and projects
- Have an eye for detail
- Be a team player
- Swift experience of 2+years.
- At least one year’s experience in a commercial role.
- Computer Science degree 2.1 or higher.
- Experience with package managers (Cocoapods/Carthage/SPM).
- Unit and UI testing experience.
- Experience in source control (i.e. Git or Subversion)
- Experience building apps with a reactive architecture (RxSwift/ReactiveSwift/Combine)
- Preferably have built an app using SwiftUI.
- Salary £27K – 32K based on experience.
- 28 days holiday a year + a bonus holiday on your birthday!.
- CPD: Personalised programme of continual development & goal setting.
- Location: Easy to get to city centre location.
- Flexible working hours.
- Remote working: So you can work from home when you need to.
- Pension: Optional pension scheme.
- Local and global events: Opportunity to attend local and global industry events.
- Office culture: Fantastic culture with regular organised social events.